Designation: Specialist Dermatologist
Specialization: MD (Dermatology and Venereology)
Educational Qualifications and certifications
- MBBS (2006): SCB Medical College, Cuttack, India
- MD (2010): Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India
- ECFMG certification (2012), USA
- Research fellowship (2012-2013), Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA
- DDV, European Board of Dermato-Venereology (UEMS), 2014, Germany
Area of expertise
- Pigmentary disorders
- Autoimmune diseases
English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati
International conference presentations
- 96th Annual meeting of the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD), 5-7 July 2016, Birmingham, UK. “Improvement in the quality of life of patients with severe plaque psoriasis treated with systemic methotrexate in fixed doses of 10mg or 25mg orally once weekly: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, parallel group study”
- 4th Munich International Summer Academy ISA 2015 of Practical Dermatology, 28 July –1 August 2015, Munich, Germany. “Unusual clinicopathological presentations of Bowen’s disease: case series of 5 patients”
- 8th European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology (EADV) Spring Symposium, 14-17 April 2011, Carlsbad, Czech Republic. “Efficacy and safety of methotrexate in 2 fixed doses of 10mg or 25mg orally once weekly in patients with severe plaque type psoriasis”
- Krishna CV, Parmar NV, Ganguly S, Kuruvila S. Xanthoma disseminatum with extensive koebnerization associated with familial hypertriglyceridemia. JAAD Case Rep 2016 May; 2(3):253-256. [PMID: 27437441]
- Parmar NV, Krishna CV, Kuruvila S, Ramdas A. Ulcerated plaque on the buttock of a nonagenarian woman. Int J Dermatol. 2016 Jul;55(7):711-713. [PMID: 26266826]
- Padhi S, Krishna CV. Bone marrow evaluation in leprosy: clinical implications. Leprosy Review. 2016;87:122-123. [PMID:
- Krishna CV, Singh J, Thangavel C, Rattan S. Role of MicroRNAs in Gastrointestinal Smooth Muscle Fibrosis and Dysfunction: Novel Molecular Perspectives on the Pathophysiology and Therapeutic Targeting. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2016 Apr;310(7):G449-G459. [PMID: 26822916]
- Ganguly S, Krishna CV, Parmar NV, Kuruvila S, Phansalkar D. Unilateral pruritus following stroke. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2015 Mar-Apr;81(2):186-8.
- Parmar NV, Kuruvila S, Ganguly S, Krishna CV. Ofloxacin eyedrops-induced toxic epidermal necrolysis treated with intravenous immunoglobulin. Int J Dermatol. 2014 Nov;53(11):e547-8. [PMID: 25209837]
- Krishna CV, Parmar NV, Has C. Kindler syndrome with severe mucosal involvement in childhood. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2014;39(3):340-3.[PMID: 24635075]
- Parmar NV, Krishna CV, De D, Kanwar AJ, Saikia UN. Papules, pock-like scars, and hoarseness of voice.Lipoid Proteinosis. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2013 Jan-Feb;79(1):136. [PMID:23254755]
- Krishna CV, Reddy GM, Senthil AL, Mohan AV. Hobnail hemangioma on the trunk. Dermatol Online J. 2013 May 15;19(5):18179. [PMID: 24011279]
- Dogra S, Krishna CV, Kanwar AJ. Efficacy and safety of systemic methotrexate in two fixed doses of 10 mg or 25 mg
orally once weekly in adult patients with severe plaque-type psoriasis: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, dose-
ranging study. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2012 Oct;37(7):729-34. [PMID:22830389]
- Krishna CV. Viral reactivation and drug rash: causal or casual association? Am J Med. 2011 Jun;124(6):e7. [PMID: 21605719]
- Krishna CV. Cutaneous neonatal lupus erythematosus. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2011 May;96(3):F177. [PMID: 21362699]
- Travel grant for attending and presenting an oral presentation at the upcoming 96 th Annual meeting of the British Association of Dermatologists, 5-7 July, 2016 at ICC Birmingham, UK
- Registration Fellowship for attending and presenting a poster at the 24 th European academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress in Copenhagen, Denmark, 7-11 October 2015.
- ISA 2015 travel grant for giving a podium presentation at the 4 th Munich International Summer Academy ISA 2015 of Practical Dermatology, 28 July – 1 August 2015, Munich, Germany.
- Registration Fellowship for attending and presenting a poster at the 23 rd European academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress in Amsterdam from 8-12 October 2014.
- ‘IMRICH SARKANY MEMORIAL NON-EUROPEAN SCHOLARSHIP’ at the 8 th European Academy of Dermatology
and Venereology (EADV) Spring Symposium, April 2011, Carlsbad, Czech Republic.
- Reviewer of Periodicals: JAAD Case reports (August 2014- present), International Journal of Dermatology (April’2011-
present), Acta Paediatrica (Dec’2011-present)