A simple test on your breath to detect H.Pylori infection
If you experience following symptoms, you may have H.Pylori infection of stomach:
- An ache or burning pain in your abdomen.
- Abdominal pain that’s worse when your stomach is empty.
- Loss of appetite.
- Frequent burping.
- Unintentional weight loss.
What happens if you don’t treat H.Pylori infection?
It can cause gastritis (inflammation of the lining of the stomach), peptic ulcer disease and ultimately stomach cancer.
- All Thumbay Clinics offer you Urea Breath Test for early detection of H.Pylori infection.
- We use an advanced technique but a simple procedure for the patient.